"I believe each house has a soul, an essence that one connects with. I have a passion for decorating and designing which began when I was a child. I would drive my parents …
“Caution: Don’t risk being labeled ‘unprofessional’ by starting a home staging business without knowing how to run one first. I’m so glad I took the Staging Diva courses before I started my professional relationships with Realtors and homeowners. I won’t run the risk of ruining that first impression that people will have of me as a home staging expert.”
~ Elsa R. Velazquez, Utah Staging Expert, Inc. (Utah)
Get FREE home staging business tips from Staging Diva Debra Gould!
Thousands of aspiring and established home stagers are already reading the Home Staging Business Report. Why not join them? Here are some of the things you’ll find there:
- Postings for staging jobs
- Real estate trends and tips for dealing with REALTORS®
- Real-life stories that prove home staging works
- Solutions to home staging business dilemmas
- Staging tips and tricks that you can use in your next project
- Staging statistics
- Profiles of home stagers
- Tips for attracting media attention and other marketing ideas
- Advice for taking great photos
- Tips for using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging to boost your business
- Inspiring stories of overcoming business and staging challenges
- Free videos to help you in your journey as a home stager
- Terminology explained so that you’ll never feel intimidated by real estate agents or clients
- And more!
Debra Gould writes new articles every week, and you’re welcome to read the comments from stagers and add your own. We hope you’ll join our interactive and supportive community of home stagers!